We are looking for a Head of Trading Platform Administration in one of the world's leading FinTech companies with office in Cyprus (Limassol/Nicosia).
Salary range: 5000-6000 EUR net
Your daily activities as Head of Trading Platform Administration will be:
- Onboarding, Manage, Maintain Trading Infrastructure incl. (MT4, MT5 and other trading Systems), Trading Servers and related platforms.
- Backup and recovery systems, monitoring systems and IT Operations environments.
- Apply HA setup for trading infrastructure in terms of structure, security and failover (DRPs).
- Delegating tasks, setting deadlines and overseeing day-to-day operations of the eFX Solutions Administration Specialists.
- Monitoring team performance, capacity, and conducting appraisal meetings with the team.
- Responsible for handling and solving issues that may arise in the daily operations.
- Work closely with external service providers for all related to platforms and servers matters such as updates, maintenance, troubleshooting etc.
- Configuration of plug-ins, manage Third-party software and develop policies, procedures and documentation for each process/functionalities of trading infrastructure.
- Perform routine audits of trading platform systems and software, answer technical queries & Troubleshoot any reported problems, basic as well as advance reporting and other business intelligence data related to the trading platforms and periodic health and performance checks of all trading platforms and systems.
- Perform any other activity assigned to this individual by the Chief Information Officer from time to time as well as advising the Chief Information Officer on how to increase the quality and speed of services.
- Responsible for the proper and efficient development, filling of all documents relating to the above procedures and performing other related duties as required to accomplish the objectives of the position.
You are best for this role if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience working with an online-first business (Forex, e-commerce, etc.) as a Trading Administrator in MT platform.
- Knowledge of building customized liquidity pools and establish connections to clients.
- Knowledge of MT4 and MT5 platform.
- Knowledge of bridge and liquidity aggregation providers/solutions i.e. oneZero, PrimeXM etc.
- Knowledge of SQL queries.
- Knowledge of Windows Servers OS.
- Have the ability to review and test performance frameworks and provide feedback.
We are glad to offer:
- Company benefits - competitive salary, internal bonuses related to the company business results, other location-specific benefits
- Personal and professional development - paid external training, professional literature, and e-courses
- Global team - working with a motivated and talented international team
- Meaningful and impactful work - Admirals is a regulated global financial company and among the 20 biggest brokers in the world
- You can work either from our office in Limassol or Nicosia