We are looking for a Red Team Lead, for a large international fintech company, Located in Cyprus, Limassol.
- Design, scope, and lead Red Team Group for conducting various security assessments in multiple domains; Physical, Cyber, Social Engineering, Insider Threat.
- Techniques and tradecraft used during engagements include commercial, open-source, and custom tooling.
- 5 years experience in offensive cybersecurity roles, such as malware development, red teaming, penetration testing, purple team exercises in the cloud and on-prem environments
- Experience with the commonly used attack frameworks (Cobalt Strike, Metasploit, CANVAS, Empire, Core Impact, etc.).
- Strong scripting abilities using PowerShell, python, ruby, and/or programming with compiled languages (C/C++, Golang, etc.).
- The ability to think like a defender (control evasion).
- Experienced in exploiting application layer vulnerabilities and creating and/or customizing exploits Ability to develop and/or customize exploits in order to penetrate a network
- Deep understanding of security aspects of virtualization, containerization, and cloud services (AWS).
- English language (Upper-Intermediate or higher).
Benefits: + relocation and work permit support, medical insurance for employees and his/her family, corporate car, pay school or kindergarten fees, Sports Benefits different relocation connected costs compensation.