Our client is an international fintech global company, with HQ in the UK and with 10 offices worldwide, providing multi-asset trading services for online trading and developing new cryptocurrency products.
The company is looking for a senior QA for the branch in Limassol, Cyprus. The main goal will be to test brand new mobile app for trading.
The app development team is about 20 people, including 2 QA engineers (we are looking for 3rd teammate).
We are offering:
Fully remote work or relocation to Limassol, Cyprus (with hybrid working schedule)
Salary range: 3500 - 4500 Euro net (after taxes) per month + bonuses
In case if you choose relocation - full coverage (tickets, visa, apartments for 30 days) for you and family
We have 2 stages only: 1st - technical interview with TL and our senior QA, and 2nd - Final interview with CTO and HR.
What we are expecting from you:
- Conduct functional testing of all parts of the application (Mobile/Web client through UI, backend through API and Message brokers)
- Keeps test documentation up to date and well formed (test cases, test suites, test plans)
- Responsible for the quality of the deliverables
- Participate in sprint planning to ensure quality of requirements and may extend requirements for testability purpose
- Participate in regression testing of RC builds
- Communication with the team (developers, devOps, QA Automation Engineers)
- Performs any activity required to guaranty the quality
What kind of qualification we are looking for:
- Strong experience (2+ years) in testing Web/Mobile applications
- Experience in testing backend (API/ Message brokers)
- Excellent analytical skills to identify areas to improve
- Experience in Agile methodologies and working across multiple squads/teams
- Experience with requirements analysis (story creation and Definition of Ready), defect tracking, coordinating with team members in different locations, and test reporting and signoff (Definition of Done).
- Understanding working principal of client-server communication (Http)
- The life cycle of software development and the main types of testing at each stage
- Main software testing methodologies
- Approaches to the analysis of business requirements
- English language (at least - at the level of reading technical documentation)
- Experience with different sniffers (Charles, Fiddler)
- Experience with prepare/configuration/deploy test environments