We are looking for a QA Engineer for an Innovative product company (Healthcare), located in Estonia.
You will be working with an innovative SaaS Healthcare product that automates the collection of high-quality skin data. Company helps skincare brands provide skin testing and build interactive product recommendations on e-commerce platforms.
Stack: Python+k8s+public clouds;
salary range: 36 000 - 42 000+ Euro annual salary gross
Flexible working hours
Competitive salary range
Working on new and growing healthcare product.
the interview process is following:
1st - technical interview with dev team
2nd - final interview with business team
What you will be doing
Create and execute functional regression, smoke, and sanity tests;
Writing/fixing automated tests (python)
• 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance, including experience in the design and development of test strategies for web apps
• Knowledge of a variety of testing techniques and methodologies
• Experience in Python
• Understanding QA/Test Best Practices
• Strong analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail
• English - Upper-intermediate