Tech Stack: TypeScript, Vue, WebRTC, WebAssembly, WebGL, MediaPipe, TensorFlow.js, iframe, React Native, react-native-webview; npm, GitLab, Google Firebase, Microsoft Azure DevOps, Sentry.
Salary: 4000-6000 EUR
What you will do:
● Integrate new AI stages of real-time image quality analysis with our Data Science team;
● Integrate elements of Augmented Reality via the latest technologies for 3D in web;
● Develop a process of smooth 3D skin scanning in web;
● Optimize image processing algorithms with WebAssembly and WebGL, improve loading time by manipulating threads;
● Leverage the CI/CD to make every new release brilliant;
● Work in an agile environment minimizing distractions and targeted to clearly defined goals.
What are we looking for:
● 2+ years of experience in product teams, building web applications
● Live in a time zone between UTC+0 and UTC+4 (-2 to +2 hours Tallinn time);
● Experience with asynchronous JS elements (Promises, async/await), RxJS observables, chains;
● Experience with AssemblyScript (WebAssembly) or C++ and emscripten;
● Experience with inference of deep learning models in browser (Tensorflow.js, tf.js).
● Good knowledge of English;
What we offer:
● Competitive salary depending on skills;
● 28 days of annual leave;
● Option to work fully remotely with a flexible schedule (not from RF and RB);
● All necessary devices for development and tests are regularly provided by the company;
● Friendly, creative, and cohesive team. We hugely support cross-projects experience sharing and company-level initiatives;
● Inclusive environment - we value diversity.