We are looking for a Senior DevOps/SRE Engineer for an international fintech company (with relocation to Cyprus).
This role will be responsible for implementing and improving the DevOps and SRE practices on the project.
Salary: 4000-6000 EUR net
Who we are looking for:
- 5 + years of experience spanning at least two IT disciplines, including technical architecture, application development, or operations.
- 2+ years of experience managing DevOps practices.
- Strong understanding of application development methodologies.
- Familiarity with a broad portfolio of GCP (or AWS) infrastructure tools and experience with cloud infrastructure management and automation technologies (terraform).
- Scripting (shell, python and etc) skills.
- Continuous integration tools (GitLab CI).
- Working experience with Databases (MySQL/MariaDB/MongoDB).
- Experience with queues and event streaming systems (kafka/rabbitmq)
- Knowledge of secret management systems (hashicorp vault or others).
- Experience with monitoring systems (Prometheus, Grafana).
- Knowledge of Logging systems (ElasticSearch/Kibana/Filebeat)
- Knowledge of Metrics/Alerting systems (Prometheus/Grafana/Alertmanager).
- Strong knowledge and hand-on experience of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Fluent english
What we offer:
- Relocation to Cyprus
- Private medical insurance for employee and family members
- Bonus structure for each job role
- Corporate gym scheme
- 100% school cost coverage (in line with the list of approved schools)
- Car rental from approved dealers
- Yearly training allowance
- Other benefits and perks