We are looking for a Trading Support Engineer for an international fintech company.
This role will be responsible for maintaining and supporting operations in Trading Platforms environment (primarily MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5), applications and application components.
What you will do:
- Maintain and support operations in Trading Platforms environment (primarily MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5), applications and application components;
- Perform basic tests, updates and upgrades to systems;
- Coordinate efforts with other teams to ensure continuity and consistency of support in a 24x7 environment;
- Troubleshoot trading system production incidents resulting from internal (proprietary software / systems) or external factors (markets, data feeds, telecommunication lines);
- Monitor health and status of the platforms to ensure stable work of services and performance as expected.
- Ability to work in shifts 24x7 is a MUST;
- Experience in MT4/MT5 administration or other trading platforms;
- Trading support experience/exposure to trading protocols, FIX is a plus;
- Good knowledge and experience to work with Zabbix/Kibana;
- Knowledge of SQL (administrative knowledge will be considered an advantage);
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server OS and Hyper-V;
- Experience with Power Shell (or other script language);
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols stack, routing and experience in diagnosing connectivity issues;
- Good spoken and written English communication skills;
- Ready to relocation to Cyprus is a MUST.
What we offer:
- Relocation package
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly training allowance
- Bonus Structure
- Other benefits and perks