HR Business Partner
Our client is an international fintech global company, with HQ in the UK and with 10 offices worldwide, providing multi-asset trading services for online trading and developing new cryptocurrency products.
The company is looking for a senior HR BP for the branch in Limassol, Cyprus. The main goal will be to integrate and develop all HR procedures for the new office and be in charge of a balance between business needs and people management.
You will be responsible for:
• working with the key stakeholders, senior business leaders, and broader HR team
• working with the Head of HR to adapt the overall HR Strategy and operational plan for the CY office
• Assist and advise line managers on performance management, people development, etc
• developing local HR policies and procedures in line with the country’s legislation and regulations
• working with the Talent Acquisition team on the development of recruiting strategies.
You will be a great candidate for us if you are:
• currently in Cyprus or have 2+ years of work experience there (must)
• have an HR degree
• fluent English and Russian speaker
• have a previous experience providing HR support to top-level executives
• experienced to work in a fast-paced and dynamic international business
• have an organizational development experience in design, performance management, leadership development
Compensation for the HR BP includes :
• Salary Range: 3500-4500+ euro net (after taxes)
• Relocation package for an employee and family members (one-time relocation bonus, tickets, visa support, 30-days housing after relocation)
• Medical insurance
• Car allowance